yes but consider ur fav ship
- making rly bad jokes rly at night and full on snort laughing w/ each other
- FIGHTING OVER BLANKETS IN BED
- 1 of them cooking dinner but its shit and the other totally taking the piss
- finding the song that’s /their song/ but its a rly bad song but they get emotional when it plays
- T A K I N G S E L F I E S
- borrowing each others clothes but they’re both different sizes (1 PRSN IN BAGGY TSHIRTS AND THE OTHR IN RLY TIGHT TROUSERS THAT DONT RLY BUTTON UP)
- going 2 see a movie but it’s shit and they shout at the screen and all the othr ppl in the cinema tell them to fuck off
- saving up and going 2 a fancy place for dinner but they cant pronounce the names of some of the dishes on the menu and its cute
- TRYING 2 BE REAL GROWN UPS WHO R RESPONSIBLE but they still eat kids cereal and get up early 2 watch cartoons
- having like week long arguments about rly silly shit like who would be a bettr astronaut or who would win in a fight between a dragon and a griffin
- generally being weird nerds
bearing stars; made of stars.
etymology: latin astrifer; astrum - star + ferre - to bear
#presses this film to my chest like a hot water bottle #i vividly remember seeing this in the cinema and i hadn’t really investigated it fully and thought it was a genuine period-accurate chaucer #and for the first 3 or so minutes and I was just wtf?? #and then i recall it perfectly - my brain just said FUCK IT THIS IS AWESOME #SOMEONE CRANK UP THE QUEEN SOUNDTRACK #GET IN LOSER - WE’RE GOING JOUSTING #and there’s practically no cast member i would not messily make out with #in a handsy way
I absolutely rank this as one of the big Moments in my life as a person who actively engages with text. That is, this is a movie that you either decide to just GO WITH or you peace out as soon as you see a crowd of medieval jousting fans jamming to “We Will Rock You.” You CANNOT just passively take it in. You MUST make a choice, and either accept or reject its wacky nature.
I, obviously, decided that HELL YES was I into this and have never regretted it.
A TOAST TO ALL WHO ARE INTO A KNIGHT’S TALE UNIRONICALLY, particularly if you’re also an English history/language geek.
My only regret is that Chaucer’s costume did not remain just Paul Bettany’s skin.
This is the best movie, everyone else can go home
My anaconda don’t
My anaconda don’t
Want none unless you’re a nun, hun.